Florida’s 2013 Offer Sheet: A look at the prospects the Gators have offered scholarships
Florida’s 2012 class was primarily focused on defense with 14 of the 23 signees projected to play on the defensive side of the ball. Part of the reasoning was simply because the 2012 class lacked top-notch playmakers on offense, but it’s the exact opposite for the 2013 class.
Heading into this class, I expect Florida to sign a quarterback, two running backs — and possibly three, four or five receivers and four or five offensive linemen. The Gators also could sign a tight end, but that is not a position of need after landing a pair of top tight ends in the 2012 class.
On the defensive side of the ball, the Gators are expected to round up three or four defensive linemen, three or four linebackers and four defensive backs.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- A Word In the Title II (g8orbill @ 03:55 AM)
- 9 year old Girl throws out first pitch at Rays game... (gatorrick1 @ 03:55 AM)
- Anyone Have Experience with Miami Intl Airport Immigration? (chemgator @ 03:53 AM)
- Saban responds to "devil comments" by UF's Davis. (zippyzee @ 03:43 AM)
- 5 best football players turned actors (grayg8rstevo @ 03:20 AM)
- Danny Werfel selected as new IRS Chief (SeaCay @ 03:01 AM)
- Ohio State vs FSU, which schedule is easier? (1982Gator @ 01:38 AM)
- Mike Gundy might be 40 but he acts like a child (Wes Lunt) (cpgator @ 01:24 AM)
- Motivational and Demotivational Posters (Strikepackagegator @ 12:51 AM)
- Florida Lacrosse Set For Showdown with Syracuse in NCAA Quarterfinals on Saturday (1982Gator @ 12:33 AM)