Do-it-all Nick O’Leary a throwback player
BOCA RATON — You might call Nick O'Leary a bit of a “throwback” player. He just wants to play so it really doesn't matter where he's asked to play or what he's asked to do and while there are plenty of players at the high school level who play multiple positions and handle multiple roles, perhaps none of them do it quite like O'Leary.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- XBox One announcements from yesterday... (PIMking @ 08:20 PM)
- Spurs v Heat (Bazza @ 08:18 PM)
- AJC M Bradley:Has Johnny football gotten to big for T A&M (PIMking @ 08:18 PM)
- A Word In the Title II (tcmba @ 08:16 PM)
- Aaron Hernandez -- murder suspect? (gatorr4life @ 08:15 PM)
- Name Game (tcmba @ 08:13 PM)
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (LeafUF @ 08:11 PM)
- Kentucky with No. 1 class?!? (jack @ 08:10 PM)
- Cher (GatorPrincess8 @ 08:09 PM)
- Future home of the SECCG? (geauxgator1 @ 08:07 PM)