DE Sawyer likes Buckeyes early on
There are very few recruiting hot beds in the southeastern United States as loaded as Georgia’s Gwinnett County is on a yearly basis.
Consequently, the popular suburb of Atlanta has become a preferred destination for college coaches across the country looking to load up their rosters with some of the best players the nation has to offer in a talent-rich state.
When former Florida and current Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer called the shots in Gainesville, Fla., he made raiding Georgia a high priority on his recruiting wish-list, and according to Suwanee (Ga.) North Gwinnett defensive end Dante Sawyer, Meyer again has the Peach State squarely in his sights.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- 5 best football players turned actors (grayg8rstevo @ 03:20 AM)
- Danny Werfel selected as new IRS Chief (SeaCay @ 03:01 AM)
- Saban responds to "devil comments" by UF's Davis. (95Gator @ 02:57 AM)
- Ohio State vs FSU, which schedule is easier? (1982Gator @ 01:38 AM)
- Mike Gundy might be 40 but he acts like a child (Wes Lunt) (cpgator @ 01:24 AM)
- 9 year old Girl throws out first pitch at Rays game... (tebowharvin @ 01:23 AM)
- Motivational and Demotivational Posters (Strikepackagegator @ 12:51 AM)
- Florida Lacrosse Set For Showdown with Syracuse in NCAA Quarterfinals on Saturday (1982Gator @ 12:33 AM)
- JUST IN: Gators drop game two at Georgia (Solari @ 11:50 PM)
- Recruit Loses Ship For One STUPID Reason! (sleeze @ 11:39 PM)