Coples has that Julius Pepper look
Quinton Coples is hard to miss on the football field. Start with the fact he's 6-7 with a long wingspan on his 240-pound body. Then add in 4.6 speed in the 40 and you've got a defensive end that makes a habit of wrecking plays almost before they begin.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Florida Lacrosse Set For Showdown with Syracuse in NCAA Quarterfinals on Saturday (srqgtr @ 06:09 AM)
- would you be angry if florida tennessee.... (theologator @ 06:08 AM)
- Saban responds to "devil comments" by UF's Davis. (lurkingator1 @ 06:07 AM)
- Tough Mudder... (slmdLS1 @ 06:07 AM)
- Name Game (gatorjjh @ 05:59 AM)
- 3 bars: Who's got 'em? (gatorjjh @ 05:58 AM)
- Early Risers Thread.... (gatorjjh @ 05:57 AM)
- Gators need to shut up (LorenS @ 05:50 AM)
- JUST IN: Unfinished business for Florida lacrosse (kittie11 @ 05:47 AM)
- 9 year old Girl throws out first pitch at Rays game... (OaktownGator @ 05:47 AM)