By now Jones has heard all the stories
When he isn't beating up on some poor defensive end or getting in front of a running back where he is a cornerback's greatest nightmare come true, Barrett Jones is probably reading a book or doing some homework. He's already got a 30 on his ACT and he's taking honors courses at Evangelical Christian School in Cordova, Tennessee. He's a smart kid; smart enough to know that not all he hears on the recruiting trail is 100 percent the truth.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Danny Werfel selected as new IRS Chief (tommyuf21 @ 06:49 AM)
- Gators need to shut up (grayg8rstevo @ 06:36 AM)
- Muschamp vows end to Georgia's winning streak (gator2109 @ 06:33 AM)
- JUST IN: Gator alumni coming home (grayg8rstevo @ 06:31 AM)
- Saban responds to "devil comments" by UF's Davis. (DuPontGator @ 06:31 AM)
- Name Game (g8orbill @ 06:31 AM)
- The Heat's in trouble now! (tommyuf21 @ 06:30 AM)
- OFFICIAL: BASEBALL at GA, Fri 5/17, 7:00 pm (DuPontGator @ 06:27 AM)
- Joker Phillips tweets again! (grayg8rstevo @ 06:26 AM)
- some news on 2014 SG Brandone Francis (wingtee @ 06:25 AM)