Bailey ‘excited’ for Under Armour game
ORLANDO — Class of 2013 Florida Gators commit Alvin Bailey has arrived in Orlando, Fla. at the Under Armour All-America Game. Bailey, who was the Gators' fourth receiver commitment in September, is ready to showcase what he can do on the national stage.
“I’m definitely excited to be up here with my Gator brothers," he said. "I’m just ready to turn up, and to do what I got to do in this game and just ball out.”
Bailey will be wearing the No. 3 jersey for the Black Team, which means he’ll be suiting up with five of his fellow future Gators and Bailey believes the week-long experience will be beneficial for him and his teammates.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Name Game (gatorsfan530 @ 05:15 PM)
- OFFICIAL: BASEBALL VS. TAMU, Tue 5/21, 5:30 pm Eastern (wingtee @ 05:15 PM)
- This or That? (Part Deux) (gatorsfan530 @ 05:14 PM)
- SEC Tournament: Florida vs. Texas A&M (Nick_delaTorre @ 05:14 PM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (fredsanford @ 05:13 PM)
- NBA Draft Lottery (Wuerffel5220 @ 05:11 PM)
- Recruiting mailbag (gator_nica @ 05:09 PM)
- Transfer rules... (InstiGATOR1 @ 05:07 PM)
- The Muschamp stare runs in the family. (Video) (Itssaul @ 05:04 PM)
- Who Knew Ole Miss Has Three BCS Trophies? (acegator @ 05:03 PM)