Welcome to the party, Jordan
If the Florida Gators football team was like a kid's birthday party, complete with pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey, a birthday cake and goodie bags, Jordan Reed would be like the kid who was running around with his birthday hat on sideways after eating far too much cake and frosting
Not at all to insinuate in any way that Jordan Reed is a little kid that eats too much cake, but that metaphorical kid would be considered a total wild-card to the parents at the party, just as Reed has been viewed in the eyes of his various coaches.
Is that kid going to run around everywhere and then get sick and throw up all over the place? Is his sugar rush going to knock him into a deep sleep in just a few moments? Are his teeth going to be stained neon-blue from the frosting forever?
Is Jordan Reed is taking all the snaps at quarterback or will he be running around the backfield? Is he going to catch passes or watch the game from the sidelines? Just as no one knows what that kid is going to get up to, it has taken a long time for anyone to know what Reed would be doing this season.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Aubrey Hill New Head Coach at Miami Carol City (his high school Alma mater) (Jaggator @ 05:18 PM)
- Words that aren't used enough.... (Dreamliner @ 05:17 PM)
- A Word In the Title II (grayg8rstevo @ 05:17 PM)
- Rudolph picks up 2 offers (srqgtr @ 05:15 PM)
- UAB/UCLA softball Tied at 1 in the 10th (xenythx @ 05:09 PM)
- Highlights of Pugh (JerseyGator3669 @ 05:08 PM)
- Babes Thread part deaux (GatorAvatar @ 05:05 PM)
- Florida vs USF (DarthGatorOne @ 05:01 PM)
- Name Game (gatorjjh @ 05:01 PM)
- Pasco High Freshman WR Getting Lots Of Attention (Itssaul @ 05:00 PM)