Video interview: Omarius Hines
Sometimes you don't get everything you want in an interview and that is the case here with this exclusive interview of Omarius Hines. Hines came to Florida in shape and ready to play and looks like he fits right in on the field for the Gators as a true freshman. He had to leave quickly after starting this interview but Gator fans can get a brief glimpse of Hines brought to you by GatorCountry.com
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- My dream property just went on the auction block (Gator515151 @ 12:23 AM)
- Meyer Likes Big Butts (swollenthunder9 @ 12:19 AM)
- Tebow's name found in NCAA game (Swamp_Swagger @ 11:59 PM)
- Fast and furious 6 (ufhomerj31 @ 11:00 PM)
- 2013 Gator Class #27: DT Jarran Reed, East Mississippi Junior College, Scooba MS (Jaggator @ 10:39 PM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (GatorPrincess8 @ 10:34 PM)
- JUST IN: Jarran Reed fails to qualify (bigemorygator @ 10:27 PM)
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (GatorPrincess8 @ 10:26 PM)
- Words that aren't used enough.... (ursidman @ 10:14 PM)
- Stunner: Irish QB Everett Golson no longer enrolled in school (GatorPrincess8 @ 10:04 PM)