UF Football Notes: Georgia preparations
Entering their 3:30 p.m. Saturday matchup with No. 10 Georgia, the No. 2 Gators find themselves in a position not many expected at the beginning of the season — undefeated with a chance to wrap up the SEC Eastern division title before the calendar even flips to November.
Coming off the heels of an impressive thrashing of then-No. 7 South Carolina last Saturday, the Gators hope to continue riding the wave of momentum they appear to be on, as they make the short trek to Jacksonville for what is now essentially a one-game season.
On Monday, coach Will Muschamp along with quarterback Jeff Driskel and linebacker Jon Bostic spoke on this past weekend’s big victory, and what the Gators will need to do to punch their tickets to Atlanta this weekend.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- JUST IN: Yeargin discusses decision factors (jjbbq @ 12:15 PM)
- 9 year old throws first pitch to her Dad? (bposs @ 12:15 PM)
- Wade goes to Prom... (ArtVandelay @ 12:15 PM)
- Iron Man 3 (LeafUF @ 12:13 PM)
- Chris Chiozza (Osiris_DPM @ 12:11 PM)
- JUST IN: Wilson has summer trips planned (Solari @ 12:10 PM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (Gatorrick22 @ 12:06 PM)
- We have a serious problem... (STR8OUTDASWAMP1 @ 12:05 PM)
- Ocho Stupido (ThePlayer @ 12:00 PM)
- Derrick Rose... (Go2gtr @ 11:59 AM)