UF 63, UK 5: How the game was won
There’s tipping the field to your advantage and then there’s ridiculously tipping the field to your advantage. And it must be absolutely brutal when you’re on the visiting sideline watching the repeated special teams meltdowns that helped the Florida offense set up shop twice from inside Kentucky five-yard line. Do it early and often and the snowball affect takes place. The rout was indeed on almost before fans could settle in their seats. Midway through the first quarter, it was evident the Wildcats defense offered little hope that they could counter the Gators speed at the skills positions. Florida scored 28 unanswered points in the first 11:45 minutes, more points than Kentucky had given up all season.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- CBS announces kickoff time for World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party (SurfGator @ 04:28 AM)
- Nooner for Canes game on Sept 7th... (BobK89 @ 04:28 AM)
- OFFICIAL: BASEBALL at GA, Sat 5/18, 2:00 pm (DreadnaughtCane @ 04:27 AM)
- Early Risers Thread.... (mapagator @ 04:25 AM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (grayg8rstevo @ 04:25 AM)
- We have a serious problem... (peytiepie @ 04:22 AM)
- This or That? (Part Deux) (tcmba @ 04:20 AM)
- Just met Ernie Mills (Calcugator @ 04:17 AM)
- A Word In the Title II (g8orbill @ 04:13 AM)
- Name Game (g8orbill @ 04:11 AM)