Trading places: UF has some fun
NEW ORLEANS — With the Florida Gators preparing for the Sugar Bowl, coach Will Muschamp has sought to maintain a level of normalcy for his team.
Kickoff is set for 8:30 Wednesday night, making Monday a de facto Thursday in Florida’s weekly schedule. That, for the Gators, means doings things slightly different.
Throughout the season, as has been tradition for years, the Gators mix things up on Thursdays by switching jerseys. In something more likely found on an episode of The Twilight Zone than a Muschamp-ran practice, some players trade shirts with others, simply to have some fun.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Hey WES...(AU & UF).. (jhfxof @ 05:32 AM)
- This or That? (Part Deux) (alphaOmegator @ 05:31 AM)
- I guess we can call Larson a transfer now (EvenParGator @ 05:31 AM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (grayg8rstevo @ 05:31 AM)
- Kathy Griffin Tries To Give Anderson Cooper A BJ On Live TV (G8rChuck85 @ 05:30 AM)
- Name Game (alphaOmegator @ 05:30 AM)
- A Word In the Title II (alphaOmegator @ 05:29 AM)
- Pacers -vs- Heat (bakaduin @ 05:28 AM)
- Thanks to all those who got me to a 4th row (grayg8rstevo @ 05:23 AM)
- I want another National Championship - NOW! :) (grayg8rstevo @ 05:18 AM)