The Meyer Tour: Gators no longer a train wreck
JACKSONVILLE --- Amazing what a few weeks of spring practice can do for a coach. Just six weeks ago Urban Meyer declared the Florida Gators a train wreck of a team. That was before the Gators strapped it on and made it through 15 practices plus the Orange and Blue game. Now that he's seen his guys at work, Meyer's attitude, just like the attitude of his team, has done a 180.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- EJ Manuel: Bills' offensive system less complex than FSU's (TheRaid @ 05:00 AM)
- Saban responds to "devil comments" by UF's Davis. (Spleezy @ 04:57 AM)
- Does wearing red improve your chances of winning? (orangeblueorangeblue @ 04:55 AM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (grayg8rstevo @ 04:52 AM)
- Joker Phillips tweets again! (Shade45 @ 04:50 AM)
- Chris Chiozza (bakaduin @ 04:45 AM)
- Mike Gundy might be 40 but he acts like a child (Wes Lunt) (Spleezy @ 04:45 AM)
- Christian Miller decommits from UF (G8R92 @ 04:43 AM)
- Early Risers Thread.... (mapagator @ 04:39 AM)
- Miller decommits (gatordee @ 04:36 AM)