Six (somewhat) bold predictions
As we near the beginning of the 2012 Florida football season, predictions are running rampant: How will the Gators offense adapt under new offensive coordinator Brent Pease? How will the offensive line hold up? Will the Gators finally be able to cause turnovers again?
We won’t know the answers to these questions for at least another month. The unknowns outweigh the ‘knowns’ of this upcoming season.
Ergo, because there is so much that is unknown, I will enumerate six, somewhat bold, predictions I believe could come to fruition.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- CBS announces kickoff time for World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party (gator0316 @ 07:54 PM)
- Nooner for Canes game on Sept 7th... (WESGATORS @ 07:53 PM)
- Black Softball Uni would be sweet for football (steve6137 @ 07:52 PM)
- warchant - jameis winston hype (theologator @ 07:51 PM)
- Lewis commits (AndrewSpivey @ 07:44 PM)
- JUST IN: Florida picks up commit (Solari @ 07:40 PM)
- 2014 Gator Commitment #9: TE C'yontai Lewis of Northridge High School, Tuscaloosa, AL (GATORAZ @ 07:35 PM)
- Spring football high school style (Gator515151 @ 07:32 PM)
- Charlie's Notre Dame Buyout: $19 million (Swampmaster @ 07:32 PM)
- Dixon having a big game (AndrewSpivey @ 07:31 PM)