Florida Gators bowl projections
Another week of college football craziness results in another complete overhaul of the latest 2012-13 bowl projections.
That No. 1 label needs better adhesive because it’s been peeling off quickly with a new No. 1 in the BCS Standings for the third consecutive week. This past week, the top two teams — Oregon and Kansas State — were upset, resulting in a domino effect for the rest of the country that’s positioning for BCS Bowl bids.
After everyone had written off the SEC’s chances for keeping its streak of BCS title game appearances going, Alabama jumps back up to No. 2 behind new No. 1 Notre Dame.
For the Florida Gators, that’s positive news. Well, sort of. It means they’re back in the All-State Sugar Bowl hunt in some prognosticators’ eyes, but they’re still projected for four different bowls, just as a week ago.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Music You are Listening to Right Now (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:38 PM)
- Finebaum to ESPN and the SEC network (swampsupreme @ 11:21 PM)
- Tony Stark wants to know on Facebook: Iron Man 3 or TDKR (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:20 PM)
- Ryeshene Bronson no longer a Gator commit (HotlantaGator @ 11:20 PM)
- warchant - jameis winston hype (swampsupreme @ 11:17 PM)
- Early Risers Thread.... (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:10 PM)
- Scientific evidence why I prefer Softball to Baseball (gatorr4life @ 11:06 PM)
- 3 bars: Who's got 'em? (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:05 PM)
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (GatorPrincess8 @ 10:52 PM)
- Blackshear to South Carolina (texasgator94 @ 10:46 PM)