Re-watching losses makes Easley ‘mad’
Before heading to bed each night Dominique Easley watches videos of Florida’s six losses last season.
The Gators’ junior defensive end doesn’t watch each of the three-hour games because he “ain’t crazy,” he said. It’s simply the condensed version of the defensive plays only, which is about 20 minutes or less for each game.
Still, he said he watches “every minute” of those clips every night.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Raekwon McMillan ? (2aday @ 12:16 PM)
- Urban Meyer regrets the way his Florida tenure ended (rserina @ 12:15 PM)
- d1baseball.com (WESGATORS @ 11:54 AM)
- A Word In the Title II (g8orbill @ 11:52 AM)
- Movie Game...Part II (alphaOmegator @ 11:52 AM)
- Name Game (g8orbill @ 11:51 AM)
- Tipping point for tackle football (96Gatorcise @ 11:48 AM)
- Combine Interview w/ Erik Murphy (KelticGator @ 11:48 AM)
- Sec Coach Faces Fun (exiledgator @ 11:47 AM)
- Nooner for Canes game on Sept 7th... (orangeblueorangeblue @ 11:46 AM)