Rare auction item at Muschamp’s scramble
Looking for a killer piece of memorabilia to top of your Florida Gators football collection?
How about a “coaches helmet” autographed by the past four head coaches: Will Muschamp, Urban Meyer, Ron Zook and Steve Spurrier? That's certainly a rare find and, quite frankly, a piece of Florida football history.
A quick scan of online auctions and sports memorabilia websites results in numerous items signed by those four coaches individually, but nothing as an entire group.
It’s among the dozens of items that will be auctioned as part of the annual Will Muschamp Scramble for Kids.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Michael Young ??? (InstiGATOR1 @ 08:33 AM)
- CWS Predictions (wingtee @ 08:33 AM)
- Phil Steele's 40 Best - Rosters / Schedules / Analysis (SmootyGator @ 08:31 AM)
- Aaron Hernandez -- murder suspect? (gator7_5 @ 08:31 AM)
- Director's Cup update (wingtee @ 08:31 AM)
- Workout Photo of the Day (TheGator @ 08:27 AM)
- I like big butts (TheGator @ 08:26 AM)
- Newest people of walmart (Swampmaster @ 08:25 AM)
- Time for the Amanda Butler era to end (missourigator @ 08:24 AM)
- R. McMillan....Gators look to be down the list. (salsaman @ 08:24 AM)