PD’s Postulations: The Georgia game
Well this one is hard to explain. Hard to comprehend in the first place. Hard to understand how an offense that for seven games was so efficient, suddenly could not execute anything; how a quarterback who played seven games almost completely mistake free, couldn’t stop making them; how a team that for seven games refused to lose, with an SEC East title waiting for them, suddenly refused to win.
For 58 minutes, Georgia tried as hard as they could to give the game to Florida but they just would not take it. The only explanation is mysticism. Going into the game, many of us believed that the only way we could lose was if either the Cocktail Curse returned, or if we had “That Game,” a phrase that should be trademarked for its inescapable consistency.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Dabo and Clemson (gatorbill @ 04:46 PM)
- New TE offer out (Gator1865 @ 04:43 PM)
- Nooner for Canes game on Sept 7th... (gator_chomp @ 04:43 PM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (interrygator @ 04:43 PM)
- Tipping point for tackle football (96Gatorcise @ 04:42 PM)
- Sanchez picked off three times in practice!!! (gator_chomp @ 04:40 PM)
- I Feel Much Better Now (rajinGator @ 04:36 PM)
- JUST IN: 99 days to kickoff: Sammy Green (rajinGator @ 04:32 PM)
- Words that aren't used enough.... (grayg8rstevo @ 04:20 PM)
- INSIDER BUZZ: Jalen Tabor (JerseyGator3669 @ 04:16 PM)