PD’s Picks & Pans: Week 12
This week’s Picks & Pans column goes that extra mile. It covers everything the weekend has to offer, including James Bond, all the fighting roosters in college football and the principal author of the Declaration of Independence. It spans the gamut of human experience, with references from disco super groups to puppet-marionette hybrids to classic black-and-white television. It even includes a special bonus pick from the NFL ranks with a Gator flavor. And of course it includes the most essential piece of sports journalism: making fun of Florida State.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Best Tebow Article EVER! By: Chuck Norris (SECund2nun @ 01:42 AM)
- Babes Thread part deaux (Strikepackagegator @ 01:19 AM)
- Tampa Bay Area Recruiting (toon66 @ 01:16 AM)
- Finebaum to ESPN and the SEC network (KronoGator @ 12:35 AM)
- Early Risers Thread.... (Strikepackagegator @ 12:34 AM)
- Is Jeff Driskel the Hardest Working QB in the SEC? (Shade45 @ 12:32 AM)
- Music You are Listening to Right Now (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:38 PM)
- Tony Stark wants to know on Facebook: Iron Man 3 or TDKR (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:20 PM)
- Ryeshene Bronson no longer a Gator commit (HotlantaGator @ 11:20 PM)
- warchant - jameis winston hype (swampsupreme @ 11:17 PM)