PD’s picks and pans: Week 4
The SEC is a funny place. While the conference's football programs have evolved to practically space-age levels, the fanbases of Kentucky, Alabama, et al have been dragging the rest of the civilized world back into the Dark Ages, or Stone Age, or the Triassic. You choose.
Luckily, those fans will remain in the stands as their highly advanced football teams take the field this weekend.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Sanchez picked off three times in practice!!! (Sylez_G_Koolaid @ 07:14 AM)
- Workout Photo of the Day (The_Graygator @ 07:13 AM)
- What celebrity do you simultaneously admire and despise? (gatordavisl @ 07:09 AM)
- Urban Meyer regrets the way his Florida tenure ended (bamascott2 @ 07:04 AM)
- Which team has the best chance of derailing the Heat's repeat bid? (gatordavisl @ 07:01 AM)
- David Lee named All-NBA 3rd team. (homeboygator @ 07:01 AM)
- JUST IN: Know Your Foe: SEC East Pretenders (Solari @ 07:00 AM)
- Pacers -vs- Heat (gatordavisl @ 06:59 AM)
- Atlanta & Stone Mountain (G8trGr8t @ 06:56 AM)
- Fatkini?....just go bigass (vaxcardinal @ 06:51 AM)