Orr’s agreement officially revoked
Florida defensive tackle Leon Orr’s deferred prosecution agreement was officially revoked on May 25. The redshirt sophomore from New Port Richey, Fla., has a court date set for June 21, according to Alachua County Court records.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Bracketology (apkgator @ 08:35 AM)
- Who Knew Ole Miss Has Three BCS Trophies? (ThePlayer @ 08:34 AM)
- The next time an FSU fan brags about their athletic program... (jhenderson251 @ 08:33 AM)
- Kathy Griffin Tries To Give Anderson Cooper A BJ On Live TV (ThePlayer @ 08:31 AM)
- Charlotte Changing Back to Hornets (philnotfil @ 08:28 AM)
- Rules of Engagement... (akaGatorhoops @ 08:23 AM)
- UF Wins SEC All-Sports Trophy (ThePlayer @ 08:23 AM)
- A Word In the Title II (tcmba @ 08:20 AM)
- Name Game (tcmba @ 08:18 AM)
- The Voice (alphaOmegator @ 08:18 AM)