Orange and Blue game debuts
With the Orange and Blue Debut set for Saturday, April 14 at 1p.m., the UAA has announced several items for Gator football fans to be aware of when entering Ben Hill Griffin Stadium:
Gates Open: 11:30 a.m.
Seating: Seating is not available in the Upper South (Sections 47,49,51,53,55,57,59,61,62,65)
Entry Gates: Gates 1-4, 7,8, 12 and 15 will be utilized.
Sportshop: The Great Gator Yard Sale at the North End Zone Gator Sportshop will open at 9 a.m. and remain open through the end of the game. The South End Zone store will open at 11:30 a.m.
Ticket Sales/Customer Service: Ticket windows on the west side both north and south booths will open at 9 a.m. Gate 13 on the east side and Gate 1 of the O’Connell Center will open at 10 a.m. General Admission tickets are $5.00. Students, Gator Boosters and Alumni are Free with Valid ID.
Parking will only be reserved in the O’Connell Center north lot and west lots. All other parking on campus is available. Please be sure to park in a marked space only. No parking is allowed on grass. RTS Shuttles will run from the Commuter Lot off of Gale Lemerand Drive.
Concessions: Will be available throughout main concourse level.
Broadcast Information: Live on GatorVision On-Line (Subscription based service, log on to Gatorzone.com for more information); Sun Sports tape-delay airing 4/29 @ 10 a.m., 5/1 @ 11 a.m. and 5/6 @ 9 a.m.; Gator Radio Network airing on WRUF-AM850 locally; gatorzone.com.
Food/drink containers, bottles, cans, thermoses ice bags, ice chests, any artificial noise making device, flags, weapons, umbrellas, strollers, back packs, carry bags, video cameras/cases or any items deemed hazardous by game management personnel will not be allowed in the stadium. Law enforcement officials have the right to inspect any item at any time for the purpose of spectator safety.
• There are no provisions to check items at the gates.
• Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
• Chairbacks larger than a single seat are prohibited.
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Implants or natural? (exiledgator @ 08:18 AM)
- 3 basketball players transferring or not returning (GboroGator @ 08:18 AM)
- Name Game (mh2os @ 08:18 AM)
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Homicide investigation (gatorman_07732 @ 08:17 AM)
- Muschamp upsetting Sandalwood coach? (Vasily @ 08:16 AM)
- Spurs v Heat (gators81 @ 08:16 AM)
- Why is GPD tweeting that they arrested a UF player?!?!?! (HankTheMightyGator @ 08:12 AM)
- Michael Young ??? (Jonas @ 08:12 AM)
- Early Risers Thread.... (chrise9885 @ 08:09 AM)
- Bill Belichick's decision to add Tim Tebow a head-scratcher (Swamp_of_Gators @ 08:08 AM)