O-Line is no longer UF’s weakest link
Last year when spring practice ended, the offensive line was considered Florida's weakest link. My how things have changed in just a year. The national champion Gators spent the recently completed spring drills plugging holes with fresh new faces stepping in for 16 departed starters. The spring face lift didn't extend to last year's weakest link, however. That's an experienced veteran offensive line now and they emerged from the spring as a group that's ready to be a force on the field.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Johnny Football Can't Wait to Leave College Station (Swamp_Swagger @ 12:17 AM)
- Why is GPD tweeting that they arrested a UF player?!?!?! (mjrgator @ 11:44 PM)
- Implants or natural? (gatorchamps0607 @ 11:43 PM)
- Antonio Morrison arrested. (MiddleTNgator @ 11:42 PM)
- Hayes a Gator (Apeman @ 11:35 PM)
- 2 issues for UF going forward (mjrgator @ 11:34 PM)
- The Voice (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:27 PM)
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:26 PM)
- Motivational and Demotivational Posters (Jaggator @ 11:25 PM)
- New Showtime Series "Ray Donovan" (gatorchamps0607 @ 11:22 PM)