Muschamp warns team ‘complacency kills’
The tremendous gap between the end of the regular season slate and the commencement of official bowl week activities is a rather sizeable space for a coach and team to fill.
If the 11-1 Florida Gators do indeed draw a Sugar Bowl bid on Sunday as expected, nearly 40 days would have passed on the calendar from the final whistle in Tallahassee to the kickoff in the Big Easy.
While coaching staffs have the “luxury” of filling in their time with recruiting and the other mundane day-to-day responsibilities of keeping a program running at an optimum level, players who have grown weary of the grind of practices and meetings throughout the year have only more practices and meetings to look forward to while their fellow classmates head home for the holidays.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Babes Thread part deaux (Jaggator @ 10:27 PM)
- I want another National Championship - NOW! :) (TheGator @ 10:08 PM)
- Pacers -vs- Heat (GatorPrincess8 @ 10:08 PM)
- Todd McShay on UF secondary (theghost @ 10:03 PM)
- EJ Manual says Bills offense is easier than FSU's (GatorAvatar @ 09:54 PM)
- 2013 Florida Gators Football Schedule (RayGator @ 09:50 PM)
- Fan day set for August 17th (RayGator @ 09:46 PM)
- CBS announces kickoff time for World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party (malscott @ 09:37 PM)
- I guess we can call Larson a transfer now (Gator_Joe @ 09:35 PM)
- Durant Donates $1 Million to Red Cross for Tornado Relief (mac4lyfe @ 09:31 PM)