More drama after Rainey’s arrest
The NFL career of a former Florida Gators’ speedster is off to a raucous start.
Chris Rainey’s second Gainesville arrest got his butt kicked off the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Perhaps Pittsburgh rushed judgement on waiving its first-year running back.
Claims from the alleged victim and a new witness put an intriguing spin on Rainey’s situation.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- forgive me, but someone please help (grayg8rstevo @ 07:12 AM)
- Yeguete has surgery (thewhistle @ 07:12 AM)
- Georgia game set for 3:30 kickoff on CBS... (BigSlick @ 07:11 AM)
- Pacers -vs- Heat (Ahab @ 07:10 AM)
- I luv my momma, but I'll knock (thewhistle @ 07:09 AM)
- Todd McShay on UF secondary (Bedlam @ 07:09 AM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (grayg8rstevo @ 07:09 AM)
- Bracketology (gatorbogey @ 07:08 AM)
- warchant - jameis winston hype (BigSlick @ 07:08 AM)
- are special effects adversely affecting some movies? (grayg8rstevo @ 07:07 AM)