Meet Urban the 2nd
DESTIN --- Who was this guy? He looked exactly like Urban Meyer although maybe 10-12 pounds heavier than he was in the spring. He sounded an awful lot like Urban Meyer but then he did things that Urban would never think about doing. Whoever he was up there on the podium at the SEC Spring Meetings at the Sandestin Hilton, he was laughing, cracking jokes with the media and having a rather good time. Urban Meyer would never do such a thing. Or would he?
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Finebaum to ESPN (adgator @ 12:30 AM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (grayg8rstevo @ 12:18 AM)
- McMillian compares Muschamp & Kirby Smart (SECund2nun @ 11:40 PM)
- Davis visits Wynn (oI2ange @ 11:16 PM)
- RIP Zach Sobieski... (Gatorrick22 @ 11:13 PM)
- 3 bars: Who's got 'em? (Gatorrick22 @ 11:12 PM)
- Headline that you dont see everyday (Gatorrick22 @ 11:10 PM)
- 2014 Gator Commitment #9: TE C'yontai Lewis of Northridge High School, Tuscaloosa, AL (GATORAZ @ 11:02 PM)
- forgive me, but someone please help (G8rChuck85 @ 10:55 PM)
- Todd McShay on UF secondary (Gatorrick22 @ 10:39 PM)