Mature McCray leading Gators
With Tennessee driving into Florida territory early in the first quarter, Tyler Bray took a snap on 3rd and 12, scanned the field and fired toward a receiver.
Instead, he found Lerentee McCray.
McCray, who bluffed a blitz, drifted back into the middle of the field, read Bray’s eyes and snatched the pass.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- The Voice (alphaOmegator @ 02:44 PM)
- A Word In the Title II (alphaOmegator @ 02:40 PM)
- Washington proud to be a Gator (1gatorbear @ 02:40 PM)
- Daniel McMillian update (1gatorbear @ 02:35 PM)
- 2 issues for UF going forward (sgtfury @ 02:35 PM)
- Name Game (alphaOmegator @ 02:35 PM)
- Cherry to the Vols (gatormagic @ 02:34 PM)
- This or That? (Part Deux) (alphaOmegator @ 02:34 PM)
- Greatest invention since sliced bread... (StrangeGator @ 02:33 PM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (alphaOmegator @ 02:33 PM)