LB Neiron Ball now fully cleared to play
After more than a year out of football due to a hereditary congenital vascular condition hospitalized him on Feb. 14, 2011, redshirt sophomore linebacker Neiron Ball has been fully cleared to play football again.
On Tuesday, a university spokesman confirmed the news via e-mail.
"LB Neiron Ball has passed his final medical checkup and has been fully cleared to participate in football activities,” the e-mail read. “Ball was diagnosed in Feb. 2011 with a hereditary congenital vascular condition. It was a non-football related medical issue."
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Women's Tennis NCAA QF vs Cal (G2MGA @ 12:06 PM)
- Words that aren't used enough.... (lacuna @ 12:05 PM)
- Pasco High Freshman WR Getting Lots Of Attention (theorangebluewinagain @ 12:01 PM)
- Ok, You've Got $400. Need New Desktop (gator0254 @ 11:54 AM)
- Is Driskel a Top-Five Quarterback in the SEC? (helix139 @ 11:53 AM)
- Florida vs USF (G2MGA @ 11:50 AM)
- Brooklyn Bar Holding First-Ever "Smallest Penis Contest" (corpgator @ 11:50 AM)
- Gators-Canes' game getting national attention (gator_chomp @ 11:47 AM)
- Is Driskel a Top 5 SEC QB? (Matthanuf06 @ 11:41 AM)
- Thanks to all those who got me to a 4th row (RayGator @ 11:41 AM)