John Brantley, Gators ready to start over
As the South Carolina defensive line collapsed in on him like the walls of a trash compactor, Florida’s quarterback fired the football over the middle.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Daniel McMillian update (1gatorbear @ 02:35 PM)
- 2 issues for UF going forward (sgtfury @ 02:35 PM)
- Name Game (alphaOmegator @ 02:35 PM)
- Cherry to the Vols (gatormagic @ 02:34 PM)
- This or That? (Part Deux) (alphaOmegator @ 02:34 PM)
- Greatest invention since sliced bread... (StrangeGator @ 02:33 PM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (alphaOmegator @ 02:33 PM)
- Top OL visiting Florida today (gatormagic @ 02:31 PM)
- Germany Has Become the Cut-Rate Prostitution Capital of the World " (toon66 @ 02:29 PM)
- NCAA Football 14... (Swamp_of_Gators @ 02:26 PM)