INSTANT ANALYSIS: Gators 49, Vandy 22
The Florida Gators no longer control their own destiny in a larger sense, but they can still control how they play on Saturdays. On a sun-splashed afternoon in the Swamp against Vanderbilt, Urban Meyer's team took a big step toward regaining a winning attitude.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Greatest invention since sliced bread... (mamag8ter @ 05:05 PM)
- Kate Upton Risks Wardrobe Malfunction While Filming Show (brainstorm @ 05:04 PM)
- Muschamp upsetting Sandalwood coach? (cummingator @ 05:04 PM)
- Cher (mamag8ter @ 05:03 PM)
- Matt Elam (2014 DT) trashing Joker (GATORAZ @ 05:02 PM)
- Tony Soprano dead (mamag8ter @ 05:00 PM)
- Women in China wearing hair stokings, yikes!!!!!!! (mamag8ter @ 04:57 PM)
- Anonymous SEC East coach discusses Florida football (OaktownGator @ 04:54 PM)
- Watermelon Oreo cookies (LeafUF @ 04:53 PM)
- Future home of the SECCG? (ufbeta @ 04:51 PM)