Instant Analysis: Florida 31, Alabama 20
The man with unshakable faith, the man with unquenchable resolve, the man who suffered the wound of a thousand lesser souls after the stinging loss to Ole Miss late in September, has bedeviled the Great Saban. Tim Tebow, without Percy Harvin, carried an offense on his back and led the Florida Gators to the SEC title and a place in the promised land, otherwise known as the BCS Championship Game.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- would you be angry if florida tennessee.... (DMann @ 04:49 AM)
- 3 bars: Who's got 'em? (supagator @ 04:49 AM)
- JUST IN: Athlon Sports ranks Gators No. 13 (FLIPCUP @ 04:47 AM)
- Recruit Loses Ship For One STUPID Reason! (killercroc_UF @ 04:47 AM)
- Carter to visit Florida (kellykool @ 04:46 AM)
- Beer you are drinking right now (gator884 @ 04:46 AM)
- This or That? (Part Deux) (supagator @ 04:45 AM)
- Name Game (g8orbill @ 04:43 AM)
- Thanks to all those who got me to a 4th row (supagator @ 04:42 AM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (grayg8rstevo @ 04:42 AM)