Here they go again
Forty-one years ago as Livingston High School began fall football practice, a new drink from Stokely-Van Camp in a clear glass jar, some thirst-quencher called Gatorade, accompanied a tall, skinny quarterback to the field on a warm, muggy, smog-choked, pollen-laden New Jersey morning.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (LeafUF @ 02:52 PM)
- NFL Draft moving to the 2nd week of May (romeg8r @ 02:51 PM)
- Georgia game set for 3:30 kickoff on CBS... (pinecrestgator @ 02:50 PM)
- PG CHRIS CHIOZZA is a Gator (regurgigator @ 02:49 PM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (GatorSaint @ 02:49 PM)
- Chuck Norris lobbies for Tebow (romeg8r @ 02:48 PM)
- Frazier gets invited to tryout for USA U19 team (GatorLurker @ 02:47 PM)
- Highest Paid Athletic Directors (grant1 @ 02:46 PM)
- Guess who's back... (GatorLurker @ 02:45 PM)
- McMillian compares Muschamp & Kirby Smart (atlantagator86 @ 02:45 PM)