Great expectations: Offensive line
The Florida Gators were the single-most efficient offense in the entire country in 2008 both rushing and passing the ball. There is one common denominator in the success of an efficient offense and that is the five burly guys up front that protect the passer and make holes for the guys running the ball. Florida's offensive line looks to be deeper and better than ever in 2008 and should lead the Florida offense to its greatest season in Gator history.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Study: Men find tattooed women more promiscuous (bigsonbitch @ 09:18 PM)
- 2014 Gator Commitment #9: TE C'yontai Lewis of Northridge High School, Tuscaloosa, AL (gatormoe1 @ 09:17 PM)
- Todd McShay on UF secondary (tilly @ 09:10 PM)
- Pacers -vs- Heat (MtownGator @ 09:09 PM)
- Lewis commits (Palhaco1 @ 09:07 PM)
- Tipping point for tackle football (Tipmoose @ 08:57 PM)
- Congrats to David Lee (StrangeGator @ 08:54 PM)
- Garrard leaves Jets (tilly @ 08:54 PM)
- Director's Cup update (oragator1 @ 08:54 PM)
- Sanchez picked off three times in practice!!! (MtownGator @ 08:53 PM)