Gillislee earns LSU’s respect
The LSU defense dominated the first half of Saturday's game by allowing only 47 total yards.
However, it was a completely different story for the Florida offense in the second half as the Gators were able to impose their will on the LSU front seven. The Gators gained 176 yards on the ground and 160 of those yards came in the final 30 minutes en route to a 14-6 victory.
Senior running back Mike Gillislee was at the heart of the rushing attack, racking up 146 yards on 34 carries. It’s just another game on the list of a breakout season for Gillislee.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Florida vs USF (G2MGA @ 06:07 PM)
- SEC Softball Teams Killing It in the Tourney So Far (PD @ 06:05 PM)
- Words that aren't used enough.... (swampbabe @ 06:03 PM)
- A Word In the Title II (gatorjjh @ 06:01 PM)
- Movie Game...Part II (gatorjjh @ 05:58 PM)
- Is Driskel a Top-Five Quarterback in the SEC? (helix139 @ 05:56 PM)
- Thanks to all those who got me to a 4th row (gatorjjh @ 05:55 PM)
- Recruit Loses Ship For One STUPID Reason! (anstro76 @ 05:52 PM)
- Saban responds to "devil comments" by UF's Davis. (bamascott2 @ 05:47 PM)
- 5 best football players turned actors (jrcg8tor @ 05:45 PM)