Gators Tweets of the Week: 12.26.12
It’s been a while since GatorCountry.com posted Gators Tweets, which highlights the best Florida Gators football player’s posts from Twitter.
Players got to head home for the holidays and it made for an interesting round of tweets on everything from flight problems, blizzards, tornadoes, zombies, Christmas shopping and even grandma’s sweet potato pie.
Please be advised that some of the tweets have language not suitable for children, although we always try to leave those out for the most part. We’re going to try to get these going again on a regular basis, because we always receive positive feedback after posting.
One thing we’re going to add to this is picking a Gators Tweet of the Week. This week’s award goes to defensive lineman Damien Jacobs, who tweeted about using his mom’s LSU gifts as kindling.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Florida vs USF (GboroGator @ 10:36 AM)
- Name Game (gatorsfan530 @ 10:36 AM)
- Men's Golf Regional (gatorbogey @ 10:35 AM)
- This or That? (Part Deux) (gatorsfan530 @ 10:31 AM)
- Matt Jones article (1gatorbear @ 10:31 AM)
- Words of Wisdom (Gatorgal04 @ 10:28 AM)
- Tweets of the week (TheGator @ 10:18 AM)
- Recruit Loses Ship For One STUPID Reason! (gatordavisl @ 10:11 AM)
- Florida Lacrosse Set For Showdown with Syracuse in NCAA Quarterfinals on Saturday (srqgtr @ 10:05 AM)
- JUST IN: Unfinished business for Florida lacrosse (srqgtr @ 10:04 AM)