Gators get healthy in time for ‘Dogs
While he’s encouraged by the progress they have made in the trainer’s room this week, Florida head coach Urban Meyer wasn’t about to count his Gators (4-2, 2-2 SEC East) before they get a clean bill of health from team doctors to play in the Homecoming Game Saturday night (7:30 p.m., ESPNU) against Mississippi State (4-2, 1-2 SEC West).
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Who Knew Spit Balls Were Illegal? Uh, Everyone! (malscott @ 09:31 PM)
- Here is your chance to thumb your nose at the Florida Highway Patrol (regurgigator @ 09:31 PM)
- Stunner: Irish QB Everett Golson no longer enrolled in school (GatorPrincess8 @ 09:30 PM)
- JUST IN: Jarran Reed fails to qualify (ufgators32 @ 09:29 PM)
- Which team has the best chance of derailing the Heat's repeat bid? (gatorr4life @ 09:21 PM)
- Rumors circulating that Notre Dame starting QB Everett Golson out from program (GatorPrincess8 @ 09:15 PM)
- McMillian compares Muschamp & Kirby Smart (SECund2nun @ 09:11 PM)
- Tebow's name found in NCAA game (95Gator @ 09:07 PM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (GatorPrincess8 @ 08:46 PM)
- Gainesville Super Regional: Game 1 UAB vs Florida (gatorr4life @ 08:43 PM)