Gators defense makes timely plays
The streak is over.
Vanderbilt scored10 points on the Florida defense in the fourth quarter, ending the Gators’ streak of not allowing a single point in the final 15 minutes of a game this season.
However, thanks to some timely defensive plays, the Gators were able to bring some of the Commodores’ drives to halt, which prevented them from chipping away at the Florida lead.
It wasn’t always pretty, but once again the Florida defense stepped up to the challenge after falling behind 7-0 and helped extend the Gators’ most important streak of all — their sixth straight victory.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Rumors circulating that Notre Dame starting QB Everett Golson out from program (gatormoe1 @ 08:29 PM)
- Stunner: Irish QB Everett Golson no longer enrolled in school (Itssaul @ 08:28 PM)
- The GatorTail Pub Gazette (RayGator @ 08:27 PM)
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (GatorPrincess8 @ 08:23 PM)
- JUST IN: Medina comes up in clutch moment (Solari @ 08:20 PM)
- JUST IN: The steep price to watch the Gators (WARGATOR @ 08:05 PM)
- JUST IN: Jarran Reed fails to qualify (rajinGator @ 07:56 PM)
- This or That? (Part Deux) (Allanon @ 07:56 PM)
- Ending with a Whimper? Go Softball (fubar1 @ 07:55 PM)
- A Word In the Title II (gatorjjh @ 07:49 PM)