Gators back on the NFL radar before draft
When the last bits of confetti had been collected from the Superdome turf after the 2012 BCS Championship game, Florida fans were able to officially close the book on one of the most disappointing years in recent memory. The 2011 campaign had been an utter disaster.
Considering the Hindenburg of a season they had just endured, few could have blamed fans for wanting to avoid any reminders of Will Muschamp’s inaugural year. They could quietly keep their heads down until the kick-off of spring practice in March allowed for a fresh start.
But alas, even March was too long a stretch to go without even a subtle hint of the year that was. Just over a month after the conclusion of the season, NFL Draft talk began to pick up steam.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Kathy Griffin Tries To Give Anderson Cooper A BJ On Live TV (StrangeGator @ 08:23 AM)
- Rules of Engagement... (akaGatorhoops @ 08:23 AM)
- Who Knew Ole Miss Has Three BCS Trophies? (WESGATORS @ 08:23 AM)
- UF Wins SEC All-Sports Trophy (ThePlayer @ 08:23 AM)
- A Word In the Title II (tcmba @ 08:20 AM)
- Name Game (tcmba @ 08:18 AM)
- The Voice (alphaOmegator @ 08:18 AM)
- The next time an FSU fan brags about their athletic program... (ThePlayer @ 08:17 AM)
- are special effects adversely affecting some movies? (StrangeGator @ 08:17 AM)
- Christian Miller decommits from UF (atlantagator86 @ 08:16 AM)