Game Day 2012 arrives for Florida football
Step outside and take a deeeeeeeeeeeeep breath. Grills cooking up everything from hot dogs to gator tail … Can you smell it?
Look around. Traffic is backed up all over Gainesville. SUVs with Gators flags attached to both back windows. Blue and orange clad people walking with a little more pep in their step than the day before are all over town … Can you feel it?
Listen closely. The faint rumble of 80,000-plus Gator Chompin’ and singing, ‘We Are The Boys from Old Florida’ can be heard in the distance. So can referees’ whistles, pads clashing and helmets crashing … Can you hear it?
Game day 2012 is here for the Florida Gators football team. The sights, sounds and even the smell of Gators football in The Swamp has finally arrived. At 3:30 p.m., Florida vs. Bowling Green will kickoff at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. The game will be broadcasted on ESPN, but many diehards will make it to town for the game, or at least to tailgate.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- EJ Manual says Bills offense is easier than FSU's (happygatorguy @ 02:31 AM)
- Early Risers Thread.... (Strikepackagegator @ 01:32 AM)
- Man who says he is ex Ohio State player is a fraud... (tommyvee @ 01:32 AM)
- Bracketology (number1 @ 01:13 AM)
- The Voice (adgator @ 01:07 AM)
- Kathy Griffin Tries To Give Anderson Cooper A BJ On Live TV (GatorPrincess8 @ 12:39 AM)
- Movie Game...Part II (GatorPrincess8 @ 12:23 AM)
- Josh Portis arrested for DUI (JAWS @ 12:23 AM)
- The GatorTail Pub Gazette (GatorPrincess8 @ 12:17 AM)
- Buckeye Planet and fans got scammed by this guy (grayg8rstevo @ 12:12 AM)