Furious Florida rally ends in 33-29 loss
GAINESVILLE – Jarrett Lee, who threw two interceptions in his last trip to Florida two seasons ago, got a whole lot of redemption Saturday night by throwing a pair of touchdown passes to Terrence Toliver, the last a 3-yarder with six seconds remaining, and Louisiana State escaped with a 33-29 thrilling SEC victory over a resilient but still sputtering Florida team.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Stunner: Irish QB Everett Golson no longer enrolled in school (GatorPrincess8 @ 09:15 PM)
- Rumors circulating that Notre Dame starting QB Everett Golson out from program (GatorPrincess8 @ 09:15 PM)
- McMillian compares Muschamp & Kirby Smart (SECund2nun @ 09:11 PM)
- Here is your chance to thumb your nose at the Florida Highway Patrol (corpgator @ 09:10 PM)
- Tebow's name found in NCAA game (95Gator @ 09:07 PM)
- Who Knew Spit Balls Were Illegal? Uh, Everyone! (gatormoe1 @ 08:46 PM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (GatorPrincess8 @ 08:46 PM)
- Gainesville Super Regional: Game 1 UAB vs Florida (gatorr4life @ 08:43 PM)
- JUST IN: Gators competing in championships (Solari @ 08:40 PM)
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (GatorPrincess8 @ 08:38 PM)