Florida’s Driskel dominates Tennessee
With less than a minute to play in the third quarter and the score knotted at 20-all, Florida quarterback Jeff Driskel dropped back to pass.
He glanced to his right — nothing.
He peaked over the middle — nothing.
Then, with a pair of defenders in his face, Driskel threw off his back foot to avoid contact and lofted a high spiral toward the left end zone pylon.
Tight end Jordan Reed had beaten his defender, breaking away from man coverage on a deep crossing route to create enough separation to run under Driskel’s pass for a sliding catch just inside the end zone.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Never a dull moment in Florida... (Gatormb @ 06:06 AM)
- Lacrosse falls in the quarter finals. (srqgtr @ 06:05 AM)
- The Heat's in trouble now! (corpgator @ 06:05 AM)
- Saban responds to "devil comments" by UF's Davis. (gatorich @ 06:04 AM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (alphaOmegator @ 06:02 AM)
- would you be angry if florida tennessee.... (gatorlaw71 @ 06:01 AM)
- Movie Game...Part II (alphaOmegator @ 06:00 AM)
- A Word In the Title II (alphaOmegator @ 05:59 AM)
- Name Game (scrappygator @ 05:58 AM)
- WARNING!!!! Don't die a Virgin!!!!! (Gatormb @ 05:54 AM)