UF punter Christy has been ‘awesome’
In a word, Kyle Christy is “awesome.”
That’s the word Florida offensive lineman James Wilson used to describe the Gators’ punter, anyway. Christy earned extra love from coaches and teammates this past week after his performance in Saturday’s 14-6 home win against LSU.
Christy and the rest of the No. 4 Gators play at Vanderbilt at 6:02 p.m. on Saturday.
Even though Christy’s among the nation’s top punters, the 6-foot-2, 199-pound sophomore’s size-11 cleats never even punted a football until he was 15-years old.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- JUST IN: Phillips eyes two schools (Solari @ 12:30 PM)
- A.S? (PD @ 12:29 PM)
- Jamal Adams (gator1986 @ 12:27 PM)
- Music You are Listening to Right Now (StrangeGator @ 12:26 PM)
- Miller decommits (PD @ 12:26 PM)
- Andrew Wiggins to Declare Tomorrow (REM08 @ 12:22 PM)
- Iron Man 3 (LeafUF @ 12:22 PM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (GatorPrincess8 @ 12:16 PM)
- JUST IN: Yeargin discusses decision factors (jjbbq @ 12:15 PM)
- 9 year old throws first pitch to her Dad? (bposs @ 12:15 PM)