Florida passes Newtonian math
Most college students would be thrilled to see a substitute professor. Just like in elementary school, the prospect of less work and a longer leash is like being told your favorite dessert now comes in a fat-free variety and actually tastes as good.
The No. 14 Gators, in this regard, were feeling much like the lucky kids in class during Saturday’s 38-0 domination of the visiting Wildcats.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Homicide investigation (gatorman_07732 @ 01:44 PM)
- Aaron Hernandez -- murder suspect? (GatorBen @ 01:43 PM)
- Why is GPD tweeting that they arrested a UF player?!?!?! (romeg8r @ 01:43 PM)
- JUST IN: Florida offers 2015 cornerback (Solari @ 01:40 PM)
- JUST IN: Holland meets with Muschamp (Solari @ 01:40 PM)
- beach boys songs (Spurffelbow833 @ 01:38 PM)
- Dear GRonk, thanx for roster spot. Signed: Tim Tebow (gatorcop @ 01:34 PM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (tcmba @ 01:33 PM)
- My column this week (romeg8r @ 01:32 PM)
- Matt Elam (2014 DT) trashing Joker (619_Gator @ 01:26 PM)