Florida offense looking to improve
“Statistics are like bikinis — they show a lot but not everything,” former MLB manager Lou Piniella famously once said.
For the Gators last season, the statistics show an inept offense. What the statistics fail to show is how much the offensive struggles dragged down an otherwise stable defense.
It has been mentioned before, but the key to defense is the ability to stay fresh.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- 2 issues for UF going forward (tjgators @ 02:32 PM)
- Top OL visiting Florida today (gatormagic @ 02:31 PM)
- Germany Has Become the Cut-Rate Prostitution Capital of the World " (toon66 @ 02:29 PM)
- NCAA Football 14... (Swamp_of_Gators @ 02:26 PM)
- Billy speaks on Wilbekin, Walker & Carter (HALLGATOR @ 02:25 PM)
- Tarpon Springs (toon66 @ 02:24 PM)
- 2014 Gator Commitment #6: OG Joseph Paul of St. Augustine HS, New Orleans LA (StrangeGator @ 02:21 PM)
- Greatest invention since sliced bread... (TheGator @ 02:21 PM)
- Antonio Morrison Arrested last night (je @ 02:14 PM)
- I see SOS got a new commitment from DE (toon66 @ 02:12 PM)