Florida must avoid complacency
Webster’s Dictionary defines it as “self-satisfaction especially when accompanied by unawareness of actual dangers or deficiencies.”
It’s a word that always carries a negative connotation to it, especially in sports. It’s a word that Will Muschamp and the Florida Gators need to remove from their vocabulary.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Am I the only one turned off by tats? Or am I just too freakin' old? (grayg8rstevo @ 06:51 PM)
- Athlon ranks Florida # 13 (ThePlayer @ 06:51 PM)
- OFFICIAL: BASEBALL VS. TAMU, Tue 5/21, 5:30 pm Eastern (The_Graygator @ 06:50 PM)
- Movie Game...Part II (grayg8rstevo @ 06:50 PM)
- Name Game (geauxgator1 @ 06:49 PM)
- are special effects adversely affecting some movies? (grayg8rstevo @ 06:48 PM)
- Is Jeff Driskel the Hardest Working QB in the SEC? (OaktownGator @ 06:47 PM)
- Legal advice? Budget rent a wreck (Speedofsand @ 06:47 PM)
- Importance of Missing a Meeting (grayg8rstevo @ 06:46 PM)
- Beer you are drinking right now (gator884 @ 06:44 PM)