Florida remains No. 2 in BCS Standings
Will Muschamp doesn’t care about the BCS Standings.
The second-year Florida Gators football coach doesn’t want his players concerned about it either heading into Saturday’s 3:30 p.m. game for all of the SEC East marbles against Georgia in Jacksonville, Fla.
The unbeaten Gators (7-0, 6-0) remain No. 2 in the latest BCS Standings that were released Sunday evening. They’re coming off of a convincing 44-11 win against then-No. 7 South Carolina in The Swamp on Saturday.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Powerball winner in Zephyrhills (ThePlayer @ 01:20 PM)
- JUST IN: Phillips eyes two schools (ThePlayer @ 01:18 PM)
- Which team has the best chance of derailing the Heat's repeat bid? (AzCatFan @ 01:18 PM)
- JUST IN: Yeargin discusses decision factors (JerseyGator3669 @ 01:17 PM)
- EJ Manual says Bills offense is easier than FSU's (vorpal @ 01:17 PM)
- Babes Thread part deaux (Jaggator @ 01:16 PM)
- "Worst day of quarterback play I've witnessed at Jaguars practice in years." (jhenderson251 @ 01:14 PM)
- Josh Portis arrested for DUI (gatorcop @ 01:13 PM)
- We have a serious problem... (gatorcop @ 01:11 PM)
- Black Softball Uni would be sweet for football (gatorcop @ 01:08 PM)