Florida football in top 10 of final polls
The Florida Gators’ football team finishes the season in the top 10 despite a 33-23 upset loss against Louisville in the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans last Wednesday.
The final Associated Press Top 25 and USA Today Coaches’ Polls were released early Tuesday morning, shorting after Alabama rolled to its third BCS National Championship in four years by hammering Notre Dame 42-14 on Monday night.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- The Muschamp stare runs in the family. (Video) (GatorPrincess8 @ 06:33 PM)
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (LeafUF @ 06:30 PM)
- Jarran Reed won't play for UF this year (flwgator2 @ 06:30 PM)
- PG CHRIS CHIOZZA is a Gator (GATORAZ @ 06:23 PM)
- I Feel Much Better Now (G8trGr8t @ 06:22 PM)
- JUST IN: Jarran Reed fails to qualify (flash2909 @ 06:22 PM)
- Fast and furious 6 (GatorPrincess8 @ 06:19 PM)
- Just met Ernie Mills (JaxLizard @ 06:18 PM)
- Fatkini?....just go bigass (Gator515151 @ 06:06 PM)
- Hangover Part 3... (Allanon @ 06:00 PM)