Florida-Florida State: 4th Quarter Recap
TALLAHASSEE -- It was clear from the outset that Florida State's aerial plan for Florida was to throw the football anywhere the Gators' shutdown cornerback Janoris Jenkins wasn't. Jenkins' teammates on the opposite side of the field -- Moses Jenkins and eventually Cody Riggs -- clearly were the targets of FSU coach Jimbo Fisher and his offensive staff.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (Gatorrick22 @ 10:15 PM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (GatorPrincess8 @ 10:11 PM)
- JUST IN: Florida tennis denied three-peat (Solari @ 10:10 PM)
- Little Leaguer banned for being too good (wygator @ 10:05 PM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness(Spoilers) (GatorPrincess8 @ 10:04 PM)
- Top 20 "Freaks" in college football (Itssaul @ 10:02 PM)
- Ok, You've Got $400. Need New Desktop (KendrellJones @ 10:02 PM)
- Chuck Norris writes "The Ultimate Clutch Player" (medigator @ 10:00 PM)
- EJ Manual says Bills offense is easier than FSU's (GatorLaw @ 09:58 PM)
- Best Tebow Article EVER! By: Chuck Norris (Minister_of_Information @ 09:56 PM)