Dunbar leads by example
There’s no way to spin it, Florida’s receivers didn’t get the job done in 2012. They really haven’t been a major factor in the offense since guys like Percy Harvin, Louis Murphy and Riley Cooper were still in school.
This offseason, there will be a wide-open competition at receiver where anybody and everybody will get an opportunity to win playing time.
With a third of spring practice already in the books, one receiver is staring to stand out above the rest.
It’s becoming sort of a spring tradition for Quinton Dunbar to be singled out by the coaching staff for performing during practice. As a redshirt freshman, we heard how Dunbar had made great strides and was the most consistent receiver. Again last offseason, the coaching staff raved about Dunbar’s productivity and knowledge of the system.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Spurs v Heat (gatorr4life @ 11:12 PM)
- Nik Wallenda (Jaggator @ 11:01 PM)
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Homicide investigation (HungaryGator @ 10:56 PM)
- 3 basketball players transferring or not returning (1982Gator @ 10:56 PM)
- Future home of the SECCG? (RayGator @ 10:51 PM)
- Cher (GatorPrincess8 @ 10:35 PM)
- Bieber looked ridiculous last night at Heat game... (PIMking @ 10:24 PM)
- Favorite Player of All Time (NBA)... (gatorchamps0607 @ 10:16 PM)
- Germany Has Become the Cut-Rate Prostitution Capital of the World " (gatordavisl @ 10:15 PM)
- More from Phil Steele: 2013 Gators fit mold of a national champ (Pieisyummy @ 10:14 PM)