Jeff Driskel isn’t lacking confidence
Last spring Florida was having a heated quarterback battle between Jeff Driskel and Jacoby Brissett which, resulted in the two splitting reps.
This year it’s a lot different. Brissett has transferred to NC State and Driskel has a full year of starting under his belt. Entering the spring without a battle for the starting spot has been relaxing for Florida's QB.
“It’s a lot different, last year obviously we did split reps but this year I’m the guy,” Driskel said on Tuesday. “I guess that does take a little bit off of my shoulders but at the end of the day you just have to go out and do what you can and worry about yourself.”
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Stunner: Irish QB Everett Golson no longer enrolled in school (GatorPrincess8 @ 08:56 PM)
- Rumors circulating that Notre Dame starting QB Everett Golson out from program (GatorPrincess8 @ 08:55 PM)
- Here is your chance to thumb your nose at the Florida Highway Patrol (g8r925 @ 08:48 PM)
- Who Knew Spit Balls Were Illegal? Uh, Everyone! (gatormoe1 @ 08:46 PM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (GatorPrincess8 @ 08:46 PM)
- Gainesville Super Regional: Game 1 UAB vs Florida (gatorr4life @ 08:43 PM)
- JUST IN: Gators competing in championships (Solari @ 08:40 PM)
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (GatorPrincess8 @ 08:38 PM)
- JUST IN: Jarran Reed fails to qualify (Itssaul @ 08:36 PM)
- Tebow's name found in NCAA game (gatormoe1 @ 08:36 PM)