Down Goes Driskel: Sophomore struggles
JACKSONVILLE — In the waning seconds of the first half, Jeff Driskel rolled to his right, scanned his targets and threw back across his body into the middle of the end zone.
He was looking for Trey Burton. Instead, he found Georgia’s Bacarri Rambo, who intercepted the pass, ruining Driskel’s hopes of putting his team in front before halftime.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- QB Transfers That Paid Off (UFreak @ 04:03 AM)
- Name Game (g8orbill @ 04:01 AM)
- A Word In the Title II (g8orbill @ 03:59 AM)
- 3 bars: Who's got 'em? (gatorjjh @ 03:55 AM)
- Black Softball Uni would be sweet for football (g8rsfan79 @ 03:53 AM)
- We have a serious problem... (Gat0r @ 03:51 AM)
- Early Risers Thread.... (mamag8ter @ 03:47 AM)
- Retired Brigadier General Pat Foote (mamag8ter @ 03:42 AM)
- Brooklyn Bar Holding First-Ever "Smallest Penis Contest" (mamag8ter @ 03:41 AM)
- NCAA Tennis vs Stanford (gatorich @ 03:38 AM)